Wednesday 5 October 2011

All buttoned up


I absolutely love buttons, I think it comes from memories of my visits to granny and looking through her huge button collection. I'm always on the lookout for new and unusual buttons and as you can see from my jar I now have quite a few!


Adding unusual buttons to the things I make is my own way of personalising my work and adding my own stamp. Check out my latest additions to my collection - the green swirly one on the left and the adorable red loveheart! Very cute. Not sure what I'll use them for yet... but for the moment I think they look lovely in my jar. But watch this space!

Have you got a button collection? Or do you know a good purveyor of unusual buttons? Let me know, I'd love to hear about your own button bonanzas. Val x

No comments:

Post a Comment